Friday, February 19, 2010

Yes, I stayed up late last night

So today I'm exhausted, but I can't fall asleep and I keep wanting to eat the last of my Girl Scout Cookies, only I ate a lot of chocolate last night and had cookies :) (and played Nerf Wars and typed random stuff into Google Search) so i really don't need any more sweet suffz, (yes I know that's misspelled) and I have to get up reeeeeaaaaalllly early tomorrow morning and by early I mean like 6:30 but that's early, right, and oh, hey today I stole Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy from my brother and was reading about how in it the answer to the Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is FORTY-TWO which is one of the numbers from Lost and by the way, did anybody see the latest Lost, because the did you notice that all those numbers that they gave to everybody were some of the THE NUMBERS, like Hurley was 8 I think (!!!!!!!!!) I guess this is the end because I can't keep adding onto this sentance BYE THANX FOR READING THIS ASSUMING YOU DID

1 comment:

RANDOM IDEAZ said...

Wow, I am amazed at my own bizarreness