Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lost: The End


You may or may not know that today is the air date of the end of Lost. Due to not having a television, I will have to watch it tomorrow on my computer, but it is very important. I just needed to make a tribute to this event, and say that I think Hurley would have been a much better replacement for Jacob than Jack, who is who we are stuck with :( Anyway, here's a picture pulled from today's Sunday Tennessean!!! (although why they put Locke in Jesus' place is a mystery to me-- I mean, he's evil now! Also, the smoke monster guy who is now in the form of Locke doesn't really have a name. I think we should call him Kevin. that's nice and non-confrontational. Although he is evil... but it would be ridiculous to call him, like Rotvang or Vladimir, or something that sounds really evil) Anyway, if you're reading this still, thanks for hanging in on my ridiculous thoughts!

No comments: